Monday 18 March 2013

The answer to garden hose problems

I have a garden hose on a large reel on wheels but it drives me to distraction! The unit is large and cumbersome and takes up far too much room in my garden shed. It frequently kinks interupting the spray job until you have found the kink and rearranged the hose. After use and emptying the water reeling it in is often a nightmare as it goes around the existing hose unevenly and tangles and kinks.
Also, I find that leaks occur at both the tap and reel connection points which means I am often having to cut and trim the hose to secure the connection. I am sure many of you will share these problems.

At last there is a solution available immediately from Towler & Staines Ltd., it is the amazing new   X-Hose: the World's first and only expanding garden hose. It automatically expands up to 3 times it's length and yet automatically contracts back in seconds. It will not twist, tangle or kink. It fits all universal hose accessories and is super lightweight (a child can carry it!). It is extremely easy to store and comes in 4 different lengths: 7.5, 15, 22.5, and 30metres.

To sum up the X-Hose is everything your typical garden hose isn't! It is lightweight, compact, and expandable with a powerful spray and kink free design.

You can see the video on http://www.towler-staines.co.uk/shop/




1 comment:

  1. I was immediately impressed with this hose and my first reaction was 'I MUST' have one. I've always had problems carrying a hose in our motorhome and it takes up so much space.
    This sorts our needs perfectly and takes hardly any space at all.

    ReplyDelete