Tuesday 25 June 2013

Praised for our excellent service on Cadac spares


 
It is always pleasing to be praised for something, so we were delighted to receive the e-mail below from a satisfied customer of Towler & Staines Ltd. Also it refers to an aspect of our business which is not often publicised, our role as exclusive spares and accessories dealers for Cadac Barbecues.http://www.towler-staines.co.uk/shop/11-cadac-accessories
 
 
 
Message: Thank you for providing such great customer service yesterday 21/06/13.Cadac gave me phone number 01274 724529 (I put this in as I have no idea which store this is)Anyway I've been trying to upgrade my Mini Chef to a grid type BBQ.Your rep Paul went to the effort of measuring the difference between mine and Safari to see what would fit and came up with the right size grid and also informed me that I would need a deflector plate,which I purchased.It is really pleasing that Paul went the extra mile,rather than just telling me that the Mini Chef does not have this option.Top marks to your company and staff,once again many thanks especially to Paul,regards Alan.

No comments:

Post a Comment